空乘常用英语300句_52talking英语
您好!,()!欢迎登录52Talking英语! [退出]
记住密码 注册 忘记密码?
首页>>英语知识>>正文
快速导航
免费栏目
英语知识

空乘常用英语300句

空乘常用英语300句

在介绍空乘常用英语300句之前,让我们先了解为什么空乘要学习英语口语?



在民航领域,许多职位都需要具备一定的英语能力。以下是一些需要用到英语的空乘职位:
1、国际航线乘务员:国际航线乘务员需要具备流利的英语口语和听力能力,能够与不同国家的乘客进行交流,提供优质的服务。
2、英语专长乘务员:有些航空公司需要英语专长乘务员,要求具备优秀的英语应用能力,能够处理英语文件,进行英语广播等。
3、飞行国际航班:飞行国际航班的空乘人员需要具备一定的英语能力,能够与外籍乘客进行交流,提供服务。
4、涉外事务:空乘人员有时需要处理涉外事务,如与外国乘客沟通、协助外国乘客填写入境卡等,此时需要具备一定的英语能力。
5、英语广播:在飞机上,需要进行英语广播,向乘客传达各种信息,此时需要空乘人员具备一定的英语口语能力。
6、客户服务:在飞机上,空乘人员需要回答乘客的问题、处理乘客的需求等,此时需要具备一定的英语听说能力。
总之,在民航领域,许多职位都需要具备一定的英语能力,特别是对于国际航线和涉外事务较多的航空公司,对空乘人员的英语要
求更高。因此,空乘人员需要不断提高自己的英语水平,以适应民航事业的发展需求。

那么作为一名空乘人员,要怎样去快速有效的学习空乘英语呢?


学习空乘英语需要掌握一定的词汇、短语和句型,同时要注重口语和听力的练习。以下是一些学习空乘英语的建议:
1、学习空乘专业英语词汇:可以通过阅读英文原版教材、观看英文原版电影、听英文广播等方式积累词汇。
2、练习口语表达:可以与52Talking的在线外教(效果迅速)、英语母语者或语伴练习口语,提高口语表达的流利度和准确性。
3、注重听力训练:多听英语广播、电影、新闻等,提高英语听力水平,以便更好地与外籍乘客沟通。
4、学习空乘服务常用短语和句型:掌握常用的短语和句型,如问候、感谢、道歉、指示等,以便在工作中更好地与乘客沟通。
5、注重实践应用:将所学的英语知识应用到实际工作中,不断总结经验,提高英语沟通技能。
6、参加培训课程:可以参加专业的空乘英语培训课程,提高英语水平和沟通技巧,如果时间和费用不允许,
      可以找52talking外教专门针对空乘英语课程进行一对一口语强化训练。
7、保持学习热情和耐心:学习空乘英语需要时间和耐心,要保持学习的热情和积极性,不断提高自己的英语水平。

总之,学习空乘英语需要多方面的努力和实践,希望以上建议可以帮助您更好地掌握这门语言。

下面52Talking的小编专门为大家整理了空乘常用英语300句如下:

一、空乘英语常用词组
1. seat belt安全带  
2. water extinguisher 灭火器 
3. dry chemical extinguisher 干粉灭火器  
4. tray table 餐桌 
5. waste bin 垃圾桶 
6. trolly 餐车 
7. torch 手电筒  
8. armrest 扶手 
9. estimated time of arrival (ETA)预计到达时间  
10. estimated time of departure (ETD)预计起飞时间  
11. apron围裙
12. tail wind 顺风
13. head wind 逆风
14. infant 婴儿  
15. unaccompanied minor(UM)没有家长同行ㄉ小孩
16. briefing 任务提示  
17. transit passenger 转机旅客  
18. waiting lounge 候机室
19. baggage inspection 行李检验  
20. hand baggage 手提行李 
21. umaccompanied baggage 托运行李  
22. custom 海关
23. quarantine 检疫 
24. immigration 移民局  
25. baggage tag 行李签 
26. connection 班机接驳
27. destination 目的地  
28. free baggage allowance 行李重量限制
29. load factor 载客率 
30. on time performance 准点率
31. LOST-N-FOUND 失物招领  
32. confirmation 确定 
33. reissued ticket 重开的票  
34. passenger manifest 旅客名单
35. wheelchair 轮椅  
36. ground staff 地勤
37. live vest救生衣  
38. non-stop flight 直飞班机
39. immigration card 入境表格  
40. demonstration 示范  
41. evacuate 疏散 
42. traffic congestion 航路拥挤
43. 二、正常程序Regular Process
1. 登船 Boarding
1.1欢迎Greetings
1. 早上好,女士(先生)。欢迎登船!
Morning, madam(sir). Welcome board!
2. 早上好,先生。欢迎登机。坐头等还是经济舱?
Morning, sir. Welcome aboard. First class or economy class?
3. 早上好,能帮您什么忙?
Good morning. What can I do for you?
4. 早上好!请您出示船票。
Good morning. May I have a look at your ferry ticket? / Show your ticket, please?
5. 我是头等舱/普通舱乘务员
I ’m the stewardess of the first-class cabin/ economic class cabin.
6. 我来为您引座。
I’ll show you your seat.
7. 见到您很高兴
Nice to see you. / Nice to meet you.
8. 请您往里边走,请对号入座
Step in please. Take the seat to number, please.
9. 请到这边坐可以吗?
Would you please sit here?
10. 请向后退一下。
Would you please back off a little? 
11. 请按顺序,一个接一个。
Please be in order, one by one.
12. 请您先走/请跟我来.
After you. / Follow me, please.
13. 头等舱在二楼,往前走(往后走)
The first class cabin is on the second floor. Go ahead (backward).
14. 小心碰头
Mind your head, please.
15. 麻烦您侧身让后面的旅客过一下。
Excuse me. Please give way to the passengers behind.
1.2行李
1. 让我帮您拿行李好吗?
Can I help you with the luggage?
2. 这边请,行李放在这里
This way, please. Leave your luggage here, please.
3. 让我帮您把行李放在这里,让开安全通道。
May I help you to put your luggage here and to keep the safety passage clearly?
4. 请把您的箱子放在指定位置。
Please put your box in the appointed area.
5. 您不能把行李放在这儿,过道不能堵塞。
You may not leave the baggage here. The aisle shouldn’t be blocked.
6. 请您配合不要把行李放在紧急出口旁边。您可以把它放在座位旁边。
I’m afraid you can’t leave your bag there. You are sitting next to the emergency exit. I think you may find there’s enough room to put it near your seat.
1.3座位Seating
1. 您好,请从这边通道往前走。
Good morning (afternoon, evening). This aisle (way), please.
2. 请从这边上楼梯,楼上是头等舱/贵宾舱。
Please go this way to the upstairs.
3. 请跟我来,您的座位在客舱中部。
Follow me, please. Your seat is in the middle of the cabin.
4. 是左边靠走廊座位------这是您的座位。
An aisle seat on the left side ------ here you are, sir.
5. 恐怕您坐错位子了,G100正好在那边走廊的后二排。
I’m afraid you are in the wrong seat. G100 is just two rows behind on the other aisle.
6. 请稍等一下,我查查看。
Excuse me for a second, I’ll check.
7. 为了您的安全,请您坐好
Please be seated for your safety.
8. 请您系好座椅上的安全带,谢谢
Please fasten your seat belt, thank you.
9. 座椅排号在座椅扶手上。
Seat numbers are indicated on the handrail of chair.
10. 您的座位是G**,请跟我来。
Your seat number is G**. Please follow me.
11. 旅客登船完毕后,我帮您看看第一排有没有空座位。
After the boarding finishes, I’ll see if there is any vacant seat for you in the first row.
12. G101座位没有旅客,启航后您可以去坐。
The seat G101 is vacant, and you can change your seat after set sail.
13. 对不起,您旁边的旅客想和她的孩子坐在一起,您方便跟她换座位吗?
Excuse me. The lady next to you wants to sit with her kid. Would you mind changing seats with her?
14. 对不起,我已沟通过了,但那位旅客还是想坐靠窗的座位。
I have talked with that passenger, but he would more like the window seat.
15. 为了使客轮保持配载平衡,请您回到指定的位子上坐好,谢谢您的合作。
In order to keep the ferry in balance, please return to your original seats. Thank you.
16. 对不起,您先在座位休息,我去问一下,马上就回来。
I am sorry. Please sit in here for the time being. I will check it with the ground staff and be back soon.
17. 让您久等了,是我们工作的失误。您现在可以坐在XX座位,我带您过去。
Thank you for waiting. It is our fault. Please sit in X. I’ll show you the way.
18. 我理解您,我替您去看看是否有空座位,请您暂时坐在这个座位。
I appreciate your problem and I’ll see if there is any empty seat. Would you please sit here for the time being?
19. 客轮马上要启航了,请不要在客舱内走动。
The ferry is about to set sail. Please don’t walk about in the cabin.
20. 请您回到您座位上好吗?客轮马上要启航了。
Would you please return to your seat? The ferry is setting sail soon.
21. 请您到这边坐,会感觉好些
 If you feel seasick, please sit here and you will feel better.
1.4升等
1. 您可升等头等舱或贵宾舱,这样您能好好休息一下。
You could upgrade first class or VIP class so that you can take a better nap.
2. 你想由普通舱等升至头等舱等吗? 船上可以为您办理升舱手续。
Would you like to upgrade your class? We can upgrade you on board.
3. 你可以先上二楼,稍后会有乘务员为您办理补票手续,每位80元.
You can go upstairs first; then we’ll charge you extra 80 Yuan for upgrade.
4. 对不起,这是普通舱票,你可以付差价升等.
Sorry, your ticket is the economic class,you may pay the extra for upgrade.
5. 头等舱免费提供饮料、点心以及可以优先下船。
The first-class cabin free provides drinks and meals, passenger also can enjoy priority landing.
6. 您可以升舱,不过要付差价部分的钱。
You can upgrade your class, but you have to pay the extra.
7. 对不起,请您们几位谈话声音小些,以免影响其他客人休息。
Excuse me, but could you talk softly to avoid disturbing the others.
8. 请将您的椅背调直。
Please put the back of your seat in an upright position.
9. 让您感到舒适是我们的职责。
It’s our duty to let you feel as comfortable as possible.
1.5 供餐Meal
1. 您想先喝点什么?
Would you like anything to drink first?
2. 谢谢,让您久等了。这是您的咖啡,还要点什么? 
Thank you for waiting sir.here you are.Anything more?
3. 先生/女士,这是今天的饮料,你想喝些什么?
Here’s the drink list. What would you like to have?
4. 稍候我们将为您下订。
We’ll take your order soon.
5. 我们马上给您提供饮料。这是茶单。
We’ll soon be serving drinks. Here is the menu.
6. 刚才您在休息,我没有打扰您,请问您要喝点饮料么?我们有各种果汁、还有热茶和咖啡,您喜欢哪种?
We didn’t disturb you when you were having a rest. Would you like something to drink now? We have juice, mineral water, hot tea and coffee, which would you like?
7. 对不起,我们服务时您睡着了,没有叫醒您,现在您想喝些什么?
Sorry,you were sleeping while we served.I didn’t want to interrupt you.Now,what would you like to drink?
8. 我再给您添些矿泉水么?还是喝点其它饮料?
Would you like some more mineral water or anything else?
9. 您是否觉得不舒服?您需要披肩吗,或喝点热饮?
Do you feel a little cold? Would you like an amice, or some hot drink?
10. 您是否感到不舒服,给您倒杯水好吗?
 Are you feeling sick? Would you like a glass of water?
11. 您想来点热/冷饮料吗?
Would you like something hot/cold to drink?
12. 您是要淡茶还是浓茶?
How do you like your tea? Weak or strong?
13. 咖啡还未冲好,来杯热茶好吗?
Coffee isn’t ready yet. Would you like to have a cup of hot tea instead?
14. 您想在饮料里放点冰块吗?
Would you like some ice in your drink?
15. 我是__,今天很高兴能为您服务,这是我们为您准备的餐点。如果有什么需要,请随时找我。
I’m _____. I’m glad to be at your service. Here’s the meal we prepared for you. If you need our help, please press the call button.
16. 小心烫手!
It’s hot! Mind your hand.
17. 先生,您还要点别的什么吗?
Would you like more of anything, sir?
18. 对不起,橙汁没有了。您能换一下吗?我们有咖啡、奶茶……您想来点吗?
I’m sorry. There is no more orange juice left. Can you make a change? We have coffee and milk tea …Would you like some?
19. 对不起,没有果汁。给您热茶好吗?
I am afraid juice is not available. May I offer you hot tea instead?
20. 水好像凉了,让我为您换一杯新沏的吧。
It seems the tea is getting cold. Let me make a new one for you.
21. 这是您的咖啡/茶、热水,小心烫,请拿好。
Here is your coffee/hot tea/hot water. Please be cautious when holding it. It is quite hot.
22. 您能喜欢我非常高兴。再来点吗?
I’m glad you like them. Would you like to have some more?
23. 我帮您打开小桌板吧!(第一排旅客)
Let me help you prepare the table.
24. 我们马上要供应饮料了。请放下您的小桌板。
Now we’ll be serving drinks. Please pull down your tray table.
25. 几分钟之后我们将提供饮料(餐食),请放下您前面的桌板。
In a few minutes we’ll be serving drinks (food).Please pull down the seat table in front of you.
26. 请您收起小桌板
Please fold up your tabletop.
27. 没问题,我马上为您收走空餐盘。
No problem. I will take away your tray set in a minute.
28. 可以帮您把不用的杯子收走吗? 
May I take the glass away?
29. 对不起,让我来清理一下好吗?
Excuse me. May I help you to clean it up?
30. 现在可以收拾您的桌子吗? 
May I clear up your table now?
31. 您介意我把这些东西拿走吗?
Would you mind me taking these away?
32. 我们今天为您准备的餐食还可口吗?
Does the meal taste good?
33. 我们今天为您提供的餐食还满意吗?
Mr._, how do you like the meal?
34. 您对这餐点还满意吧?
How do you like the food?
35. 对不起,让您久等了。
I’m sorry for keeping you waiting.
36.  您可能是晕机。
You might be sea-sickness.
1.6小卖部
1.  您需要买一些食品吗?今天航班上的物品品种繁多。
Would you like to buy something to eat/drink?We have a wide selection on board today.
2.  我们只收人民币,不接受港币、美金和信用卡。
We only accept RMB, but not Hong Kong dollar 、US dollar and credit card.
3. 请问您有零钱吗?
Have you got any small change?
4. 这是找给您的钱,请点清、拿好!
Here is your change, please check it up.
1.7海关移民局检疫CIQ
1. 这是您的海关申报单/入境卡,请用中文/英文填写,注意与护照一起保存,到达码头时可以方便您办理入境手续。
Here are the Customs Declaration Form and Entry Card. You may fill out the forms in Chinese or English and keep them with your passport together. It’ll be convenient for you to go through the entry formalities in the terminal building.
2. 这是入境卡,您可以在落地前填好,落地后交给移民局官员。
Here is the entry card. You may fill it out before landing and submit it to the official when going through immigration.
3. 最后请确认签上您的名字。
Finally, please make sure to sign your name.
4. 您需要入境卡吗?请填好入境单!
Do you need entry card?  Please fill the entry card carefully. 
5. 当您办理入境、海关和检疫等手续时需要出示这些表格。
You are required to show these forms to the officers when going through immigration, customs and quarantine procedures.
6. 根据当地检疫规定,乘客不能携带新鲜水果入境。
According to the quarantine requirements of the local government, passengers are not allowed to bring fresh fruits into the country.
7. 打搅一下,落地前请您填写这些表格,以方便您办理海关,移民,检疫等手续。
Excuse me, would you please fill out these forms before arrival? You’ll need them when you go through Customs, Immigration and Quarantine.
8. 如果您在填写表格时有疑问或困难请找乘务员,我们很高兴为大家服务。
Please do not hesitate to call us if you have any questions or difficulties in filling out this form. We are very glad to be at your service.
9. 根据当地政府检疫的规定,严禁旅客携带任何新鲜水果,鲜花,奶制品,肉类,动植物种子等入境。
According to the regulations of Quarantine of the local government, passengers are not allowed to bring in any fresh fruit, cut flowers, diary products,,meat,,animal or plant origin.
10. 请您填好表格后把小桌板收好。
Please close your table as soon as you finish filling in the form.
1.8 娱乐休息Relaxation
1. ___先生/女士,这是我们为您准备的杂志,希望您喜欢。
Mr. / Ms. ___, Here’s the magazine we’ve prepared for you. We hope you’ll like it
2. ___先生/女士,您需要毛毯吗? 我帮您盖上吧。
Mr. / Ms. ___, do you need blanket? Would you like me put it on for you?
3. __先生,我帮您把座椅调整到比较舒适的位置,这样您就可以休息了。
Mr._, may I help you adjust the seat to a more comfortable position so that you can have a good rest?
4. 您只要按下座椅扶手上的按钮,身体同时往后靠就可以了。
Please push the button on the armrest and lean against the seat back at the same time.
5. __先生/女士,请用毛巾。
Mr. / Ms. ___, here’s the blanket for you, please.
6. 天气比较冷,您需要一杯热茶吗?
It’s quite cold .Would you like a cup of hot tea?
7. 对不起,让您久等了
Sorry for keep you waiting. / I am sorry to have kept you waiting so long. 
8. 给您一块毛巾,擦一擦(或敷一敷)
Here is a towel for you.
9. 外面在下雨,请您注意防滑
It’s raining. Look at your feet.
10. 洗手间在后面(前面)
Toilet is at the back (in the front).
11. 服务台在前面(后面)
The service desk is in the front (at the back). 
12. 对不起,请您坐好
Excuse me. Please be seated.
13. 请您不要吸烟
Don’t smoke, please.
14. 请您不要着急,我们会尽力帮助你
Please don’t worry. I’ll try my best to help you.
15. 头等舱乘客的盥洗室/厕所位于后舱。
The toilet for first class passengers is located in the rear of the cabin
16. 盥洗室/厕所有人用着。
The lavatory is occupied.
17. 盥洗室/厕所没人。
The lavatory is vacant.
18. 安全须知在椅背袋里
The Safety Notice is in the seat bag.
2.下客Disembarkation
2.1落地Landing
1. 别着急,您有足够的时间整理您的物品。
Take your time, please. There will be enough time to collect your personal items.
2. 对不起,先生。可以让这位老先生/老太太先走吗?
Excuse me,sir.Would you please let this old man/granny go first?
3. 先生,非常感谢您让这位老先生先走。
Thank you, Sir. It’s so kind of you to make way for this senior gentleman.      
4. 请您小心台阶/小心地滑。
Mind/watch your step, please. / Be cautious for the slippery floor.
5. 留神脚下,外面在下雨,当心划倒。
Mind your step please. It’s raining and very slippery outside.
6. 下船时请携带好您的手提行李和其它私人物品。
Please make sure to take all your hand luggage and personal items when you disembark.
7. 请您整理好随身物品,准备下船
Please take all of your luggage and get ready to landing.
8. 贵重物品请随身携带。
Please take care of your valuables.
9. 外面天气冷,请添加随身携带的衣服,以免感冒。
It is quite cold outside. Please dress warmly enough before you go out.
10. 您可以凭行李牌在行李认领区领取您的托运行李。
You may claim your checked baggage in the baggage reclaim area with your luggage tag.
11. 普通托运行李请在下船以后于海天码头行李认处领取.(位于航空公司柜台旁边)
If it is not a tag through baggage, it has to be reclaimed after you get off the ferry in Sky Pier. (The baggage reclaimed is beside the counter of the airline)
12. 直挂行李下船无须领取,行李直接为你转到飞机上.
If it is a tag through baggage, you don’t have to reclaim after you get off the ferry. It will be sent to your airplane directly.
13. 如果您已经缴付了离境税,您可以在办理登机手续时退回港币120元.
If the tax is including in your air ticket, you can refund 120 HK dollars when you get the boarding pass in the counter.  
14. 感谢您乘坐我司航班,希望有幸再次为您服务。
Thank you for choosing our ferry. We are looking forward to seeing you again.
15. 谢谢您的合作
Thank you for your co-operation.
16. 祝您旅途平安愉快
Wish you a safe and nice journey.
17. 我们会更努力的为您服务
We will try to serve you better.
18. 非常抱歉由此给您带来的不便。
Much to our regret for the inconvenience that may cause you.
19. 您可以就如何提高船上质量给我们提些建议吗?
Could you give us some advice on how to improve our ferry service?
20. 这是本次航班的纪念品,但愿您能喜欢它。
This is our ferry souvenir. I hope you’ll like it.
21. 舷梯已经放好。现在您可以拿着行李下船了。
The ramp has just been put in its position. Now you can get your belongings and disembark.
2.2  机场和目的地Airport and Destination
1. 坐的士去汽车站需10分钟,大概20块钱.
If you go by taxi, it may cost you 10 minutes to the bus station, more or less 20 yuan.
2. 请问你有地址吗? 
Do you have the address?
3. 到达市中心大约需要1个小时。
It takes about one hour to reach downtown.
4. 我用中文把酒店的名字写下来,你把它交给出租车司机。他会带您去那儿。(车费大约是100元人民币)。
I will write down the hotel’s name in Chinese, and then you can show it to the taxi driver. (The charge is about 100 YUAN (RMB) for him to take you over there.)
5. 您预定的是哪个酒店?
Which hotel have you reserved?
6. 我不敢确定。您最好去大厅登记柜台问一下,他们会帮助您的。
I am not quite sure about that. May I suggest that you go to the check-in counter? They will provide assistance.
7. 请问你想坐巴士还是的士去广州呢?
Would to like to go by bus or taxi to Guangzhou?
8. 我从未去过,但我想应该不会很远.
I have never been there before, but I think it’s not far.
9. 抵达虎门港后,您需要办理入境手续。
You need to go through entry formalities after arrival.
10. 我们公司有免费接送巴士前往XX,你下船以后可以向 工作人员咨询。
Our company has free shuttle bus to XX, you can ask our staff for help after disembark
3.特殊情况 Special Situations
3.1. 延误 Delay
1. 本轮发生轻微故障,现正在积极抢修,很快会恢复正常航行。希望大家保持镇静。不便之处,敬请原谅!谢谢您的合作!
2. Our ferry is suffered a slight mechanical problem, we are repairing it now; it will soon be good and resume normal sailing. Please stay in your seat and keep calm. We apologize for causing any inconvenience to you. Thank you for your co-operation.
3. 由于船舶延误,我司已与香港有关部门联系,船舶抵港后将尽力协助各位旅客改订机位和办理登机手续。
4. Due to ferry delay, now we have contacted with HK department, they will assist you with change booking and check in. We apologize for causing any inconvenience to you. Thank you for your co-operation.
5. 由于我轮在航行中遇到浓雾/恶劣天气/台风,为了安全现正减速航行,到港时间会相应推迟,具体时间我们将随时通知您。
6. Due to the full fog/poor weather condition/typhoon, our ferry is slowing down and the arriving time will be late. Please stay in your seat for further information.
7. 我船目前正处于大浪区(由于天气原因),船舶摇摆不定,为保障您的安全,请安坐于座位上。前排旅客请系好安全带。若感到身体不适,需要呕吐袋,请向乘务员索取,谢谢合作!
8. We have been in the wavy area (Because of the bad weather), the vessel may be rocking. For your safety, please remain seated. Passengers sitting in the front row, please fasten the seatbelt. We are providing clean-bags for those felling seasick. If you need any help, please feel free to ask. Thank you.
9. 您好!我们的客轮有些小故障,正在维修排除,还需要等待___分钟,您还需要喝些饮料吗?
We have to wait for a few minutes due to a minor technical problem. Would you like anything to drink?
10. 由于天气不好,我们还须等待___分钟才能启航,我们乘务组会随时将最新的信息告诉您。
We have to wait for a few minutes due to the unfavorable weather conditions on our route. We’ll provide you with further information.
11. 您好!请您耐心等待一些时间,现在我们为您提供餐食和饮料服务,如果您还有什么需求,请随时告诉我们。
Thank you for your patience. We’re now serving beverage and meal. Please tell us if there’s anything else we can do for you.
12. 对不起,航班延误给您带来不便,深表歉意!
Sorry for the inconvenience due to the delay of the sailing.
13. 是机器出了点小故障,马上就会好了
There is a slight mechanical problem and will be ok soon.
14. 我们正在等待天气好转。
We are waiting for the weather to improve.
15. 我们将随时通知您。
We will keep you informed. 
16. 不要惊慌!请听从我们的指挥!
Don’t panic. Follow our directions.
17. 由于天气恶劣,航班已经延误。
the ferry has been delayed because of bad weather.
18. 由于低能见度,我们不能启航。
We can’t set sail due to poor visibility.
19. 我们的客轮颠簸得厉害,请不要离开座位。
our ferry is bumping hard.Please stay in your seat.
20. 由于机械故障,航班已延误,机械师们正在对客轮进行仔细检查。
The ferry has been delayed due to some mechanical troubles. The engineers are making a careful examination of the ferry.
21. 由于有雾,本次班机将延误约两小时。
The ferry will be delayed about 2 hours due to fog.
22. 我们正在等待几位乘客办理通关手续。
We are waiting for a few passengers to complete immigration formalities.
23. 如果有进一步的消息,我们会立即通知你(们)的。
If we have any further information, we’ll let you know immediately.
24. 对不起,由于天气状况不好,我们的航班将被延误。我们要等到天气条件好转才能起飞。
We are sorry to inform you that our ferry will be delayed due to the unfavorable weather conditions. We have to wait till the weather gets better.
25. 由于地面大雾航班将要被延误两小时。我们要等到雾消散才能起飞。
Our ferry will be delayed for about two hours due to heavy fog. We have to wait till the fog lifts.
26. 你知道香港的天气不太好,飞机延误了。
You know the weather in HK is not so good. The plane has been delayed.
27. 长荣航空BR872航班,上午11:100起飞。
Eva air BR872 leaves at 1110 in the morning.
28. CX564航班1315离开香港直飞回台北。
Flight CX564, leaving HK at 1315, flies nonstop back to Taipei.
29. 请不要把任何东西放在您前面的座椅口袋里。
Don’t put anything in the seat pocket in front of you.
30. 别太紧张,咱们去清洗一下伤口,放松。我去取急救药箱。请用纱布按住伤口,我来调节座位。躺下,休息一会。
Don’t get nervous. Let’s go to wash the cuts. Take it easy. I’ll go and get the first-aid kit. Please press the wound with gauze. I’ll adjust the seat back. Lie down and have a rest.
31. “解开安全带,到这边来!”
Release seat belt. Come this way.
32. 紧急情况
Emergency situation
33. 请马上系好安全带。
Fasten your seat belts immediately,please.
34. 由于客轮发动机出现故障,将做抛锚。
The ferry will drop anchor because of the sudden breakdown of an engine.
35. 不要惊慌。
Don’t panic!
36. 我们的船长完全有信心安全抵港。我们所有的机组人员在这方面都受过良好的训练,请听从我们的指挥。
Our captain has confidence to land safely. All the crew members of this ferry are well trained for this kind of situation. So please obey instructions from us.
37. 从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!
Take out the life vest under your seat and put it on!
38. 拿灭火器来!
Get the extinguisher.
39. 解开安全带,别拿行李,朝这边走!
Open seat belts. Leave everything behind and come this way!
40. 本客轮有六个安全门,请找到离你最近的那个门。
This ferry has six emergency exits. Please locate the exit nearest to you.
41. 跳滑下来!
Jump and slide down!
3.2投诉 Complaint
1. 好的,我们会想办法帮助您的。我先把这个情况报告给乘务长。
Certainly, let us see how we may help you. I will refer this situation to my purser.
2. 感谢您的建议,我们会继续改进,不断提升服务品质。
Thanks for your advice. We will keep on improving our service.
3. 非常感谢您对我们的服务提出宝贵意见。
We greatly appreciate your comments. / It is greatly appreciated if you make suggestions to our service.
4. 女士,我完全同意这种状况是不对的。对此我诚心诚意地向您表示道歉。您看我还能做些什么能让您在接下来的旅途中感到满意。
Madam, I totally agree that this situation is inappropriate. I do sincerely apologize that we made you feel this way. Is there anything I can do to make the rest of your journey more enjoyable?

5. 对不起,我们的服务没有满足您的期望。我会把您的意见向我们的经理汇报,我们也会尽全力让您在接下来的旅途中感到满意。
I am sorry our service does not meet with your expectations. I will inform our manager about your feelings, and we will do our best to make the rest of your journey more enjoyable?
6. __先生/女士,感谢您长期对我司的支持。
Mr. / Ms. ___, thank you for your support to our company.
7. 对不起!是我们工作的疏忽,感谢您长期以来对我司的支持,还需要我为您做点什么?
Sorry, it’s our fault. Thank you for your support to our company for such a long time. What else can we do for you?
8. 谢谢您的理解和支持
Thank you for your understanding and support.
3.3 残疾旅客Disabled Passengers
1. 您的座位号是多少?我帮您拿行李好么?
What is your seat number? May I assist you with your hand luggage?
2. 请您跟我从这边走。靠窗的是您的座位。
May I show you the way to your seat? It is a window seat.
3. 如果您愿意,您可以扶着我的胳膊,我带您走过去,好么?
Would you mind holding my arm? I will take you to your seat if you like.
4. 需要我协助您坐到座位上吗?
Would you like me to help you move into the seat?
5. 我帮您把行李放在座椅旁边吧,落地后提拿也会方便些。
May I put your hand luggage near the seat? It could be more convenient to take when you disembark.
6. 请您不要太紧张,我帮您调一下座椅靠背和通风口。在您座椅前方口袋内有清洁袋,我去给您拿热水,马上回来。
Relax. /Take it easy. May I adjust the seat back and air vent for you? A vomit bag is in the seat pocket in front of you. I’ll be right back with a hot tea.
7. 饮料我帮您倒在纸杯里了,放在桌子上可以么?
The drink is in the paper cup. May I put it on the table?
8. 这是您的餐食,请问需要我帮您打开么?
Here is your meal. May I open it for you?
9. (提醒使用小轮椅的旅客)我们现在进入客舱了,请您坐稳。
We are entering the cabin now. Please hang on to your chair.
10. 普通舱的通道较窄,我们把轮椅倒着拉出来会安全一些。
The aisle in Economy Class is quite narrow. It will be safer to pull the wheelchair backward.
11. 下船时请您不要着急,我来帮助您拿行李好么?
May I help you with your luggage when you disembark?
12. 地面工作人员和轮椅到达后,我来帮助您一起下船好么?
May I assist you to disembark when ground staff arrives with the wheelchair?
3.4小孩CHILD
1. 您的孩子真活泼,但为了他/她的安全,请不要让他/她离开您的视线。
What a lovely kid! For his/her safety, please be sure not to leave him/her unattended.
2. 小朋友,请你不要乱跑,坐下来好吗?
Hello, boy (girl). Please be seated.
3. 船身摇晃,请您照顾好您的孩子
The vessel is rocking. Please take good care of your kids.
4. 您需要给孩子换尿布的话,请到洗手间,里面有一个小桌板。如果您需要帮助的话,请告诉我们。
You can go to the lavatory if you want to change the diapers for the baby. There’s baby change table there. If you need any help,please don’t hesitate to call us at any time.
3.5遗失物品Lost & Found
1. 您在码头什么地方丢失的行李/物品?请您描述一下丢失物品的名称、大小、形状。
Do you remember where you lost that luggage/ item in the terminal? Would you please describe it?
2. 请问您的姓名、电话、地址。您还可以拨打这个失物招领处电话:85511965,询问一下您的物品。我们找到后会及时与您取得联系。
May I have your name, telephone number and address? We will contact you when we find it. You may also call our Lost and Found Office at 85511965 for further information.
3. 先生/女士,非常抱歉!我们已经通知有关部门帮助寻找您的遗失物品,但是仍然没有找到。
We have contacted the ground staff. They tried every means but still could not find it.
4. 旅客下飞机以后进行最后一次客舱检查,确认旅客没有丢下任何物品,如发现任何遗失物品,请转交地面服务员或事物招领处。
One final check is necessary after the passengers have landed. We must be sure that the passengers haven’t left behind any personal effects. If any are found, they are turn over to the ground attendants or the Lost and Found.
5. 语言学习非常重要,尤其是英语,因为我们首先要能和旅客交流,还要学会报告故障设备,在紧急情况下给乘客发出命令。
Language study is very important, especially English. We must be able to communicate with the passengers, learn to report a cabin fault and give out instructions in the case of an emergency. 

好啦,以上就是为大家整理的空乘常用英语300句,希望空乘专业的你能拥有一口流利的英语,助力你走向更远的未来!

如果需要快速的提升口语交流能力,可以登录www.52talking.com咨询客服安排外教体验哦。

微信二维码
关于52Talking | 隐私声明 | 用户协议 | 加入我们 | 企业客户培训 | 联系我们
Copyright©上海吉聚信息科技有限公司 | 工商注册号310112001452128 | 沪ICP备14053291号 |
全国免费热线:400-1525201(免长途费)